Our workshops are led by experienced professional trainers who’ve worked extensively across sectors and take both a facilitated learning and interactive approach.
- Introduction to HEEADSSS Quickly gain the skills and confidence to engage and assess youth.
- What Comes After HEEADSSS Build on your HEEADSSS skills and confidence to effectively work with youth.
- Youth Health Literacy Improve your skills in working with youth and the health issues they face.
- Introduction to HEARTS Introduction to a framework that equips you to identify the issues impacting a child’s health and well-being.
- What Comes After HEARTS Learning more about the framework that equips you to identify the issues impacting a child’s health and well-being.
- Child Health Literacy Learn to identify areas of concern quickly and help children and their families access the right services at the right time.
- Equally Well Upskill or re-skill and learn how to improve the physical health outcomes of children and young people with mental health and/or addiction issues.
We love to be responsive. Let us know what your further professional development and learning needs are and we will develop and deliver quality workshops to address these.